For the purpose of the GDPR:
– Bioxyne International is the data controller for personal data collected by it in relation to the provision of products and services to you.
– Where Bioxyne International uses personal data that has been collected by another entity (for example, its international agents), Bioxyne International processes that information as a data processor on behalf of the entity that collected that personal data.
Bioxyne International may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Continued use of this website after notification of a change to this policy indicates your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the amended policy.
What Bioxyne International collects
“Personal information” means any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you as an individual. Personal information Bioxyne International may collect directly from you (or obtain from third parties) includes ‘sensitive information’ about you. Sensitive information includes information about your race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union memberships, health or sexual orientation.
Bioxyne International may collect the following personal information:
– name and job title
– contact information including email address
– other information relevant to customer surveys you participate in and/or offers you accept
– sensitive information (as mentioned above)
– information about your preferences and activities on this Website
Providing some personal information is optional. If you choose not to provide all the personal information required, or provide incomplete or inaccurate information, then Bioxyne International may not be able to provide the products and/or access to the services required.
You must ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, up-to-date and not misleading.
How Bioxyne International collects your personal information
Bioxyne International collects personal information only when needed and for lawful purposes connected with performing its functions or activities. You authorise the collection of your personal information from Bioxyne International when you:
– Use this Website
– Order Bioxyne International products or use Bioxyne International services
– Communicate with Bioxyne International
You hereby consent to Bioxyne International also collecting your personal information from publicly available sources, or from third parties (including affiliates, divisions, groups or agents of Bioxyne International) from time to time. Some personal information is collected directly from you (when you input your data), and some is collected from you automatically when you use the Website. For example, when you interact with this Website we use “cookies” that store information about your preferences and information about your activities.
What Bioxyne International does with your personal information
Bioxyne International requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products and services. You authorize Bioxyne International to use your personal information and where necessary, disclose your personal information to third parties for the following reasons:
– for internal record keeping purposes
– to improve its products and services
– to customize its website according to your interests
– to periodically send promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or promotions or other information which Bioxyne International thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
– to send you promotional information about third parties which Bioxyne International thinks you may find interesting
– to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax or mail
– to respond to your questions about products, services, promotions or events
– to respond to appropriate requests from government agencies
– to the extent necessary to perform the purposes specified in this policy and to allow for the operation Bioxyne International’s business activities and functions<
– to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations Bioxyne International has under the laws of any relevant jurisdiction in relation to the collection, use, disclosure, storage or processing of your personal information
– for any other purposes authorised by you from time to time.
Bioxyne International may share your personal information with its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions and groups worldwide and with other companies or agents to fulfil business transactions for the purposes specified in this policy (for example providing customer products and services, and sending marketing communications about products and services).
Third parties include:
– affiliates, divisions and groups within Bioxyne International
– national and international agents of Bioxyne International
– Bioxyne International business partners
– Bioxyne International service providers, for example, those engaged to deliver products or services to you
– government departments
Third parties may be located in overseas jurisdictions, including the jurisdictions that are necessary for Bioxyne International to provide its products and services and otherwise conduct its business functions and activities.
Storage and security
Bioxyne International is committed to ensuring that your personal information is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure or loss, Bioxyne International has put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Bioxyne International collects. Due to the global nature of Bioxyne International’s business, your personal information may be transferred and stored outside of New Zealand or your local jurisdiction. You authorise Bioxyne International to transfer, store and process your personal information in New Zealand and overseas jurisdictions in compliance with this policy and relevant laws and regulations.
How long Bioxyne International holds your personal information
Bioxyne International will hold your personal information for no longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil its purposes as specified under this policy. When Bioxyne International no longer requires your personal information, it will securely dispose of it.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by Bioxyne International for direct marketing purposes
– if you have previously agreed to Bioxyne International using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to email@example.com.
You have the right to request to access to personal information Bioxyne International holds about you and to request correction or deletion of your personal information. If Bioxyne International cannot provide you with access to the information you request, or otherwise decides not to correct your personal information, Bioxyne International will provide the reasons for its refusal.
If you think your privacy rights have been breached, you can make a written complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
Bioxyne International’s website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the Bioxyne International site, Bioxyne International does not have any control over third-party websites. Therefore, Bioxyne International cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.